Become a qualified Nutritional Therapist upon completion of this course!
Our Level 3 Award in Nutrition enables learners to develop their knowledge of healthy eating to analyse their client’s nutritional habits and to be able to offer healthy eating advice linked to their clients’ exercise and lifestyle goals.
Level 2 qualification in Gym/Fitness Instructing
A suitable Level 2 qualification in Gym/Fitness Instructing. There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and maths involved, so learners should have basic skills in communication and maths pitched at level 2 (as a minimum). This course is also available for those with a Level 3 Personal Training qualification that did not complete a nutrition module as part of their course.
Our course is delivered online with a combination of coursework and e-learning. You will be provided with manuals, an e-learning platform and full tutor support.
Modules covered in this course are:
• How to access credible information about nutrition for exercise and health.
• The nutrients required to maintain health.
• How nutrients from food are used to fuel and aid recovery from physical activity.
• How to estimate daily energy and nutrient requirements for clients with different goals.
• The risks of poor nutritional and lifestyle practices.
• Skills to analyse clients’ dietary habits and identification of areas for improvement.
Course duration and assessment
Whilst you can work at your own pace towards this qualification we aim to deliver and assess our L3 Nutrition course within a 4 week timeframe, including course delivery and theory assessments. However, should you have any specialist learning requirements or wish to extend your learning timeframe, then we are happy to assist with this and suggest you contact us to discuss.
Assessments will be written a combination of coursework/project, e-assessment, multiple choice examination and a portfolio of evidence.
What our clients say
“These guys are truly amazing people. Really helpful and encouraging”